Re: Error 404: SRVE0203E: Servlet [action] - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Error 404: SRVE0203E: Servlet [action] - Websphere ; I am using RAD 6.0 and WAS 6.0 on local system, I have two projects, like Project A have java classes and Project B have Servlet, Project B Servlet access Project A java class, project reference link is provided and ...

  1. Re: Error 404: SRVE0203E: Servlet [action]

    I am using RAD 6.0 and WAS 6.0 on local system, I have two projects, like Project A have java classes and Project B have Servlet, Project B Servlet access Project A java class, project reference link is provided and no complier errors in Servlet, when I run the Servlet on Server.

    following error made me mad.

    Error 404: SRVE0203E: Servlet [AgentPortal]: com.unifi.portal.AgentPortal was found, but is missing another required class. SRVE0206E: This error typically implies that the servlet was originally compiled with classes which cannot be located by the server. SRVE0187E: Check your classpath to ensure that all classes required by the servlet are present.SRVE0210I: This problem can be debugged by recompiling the servlet using only the classes in the application's runtime classpath SRVE0234I: Application classpath=[D:\IBM\Rational\SDP\6.0\runtimes\base_v6\java\lib; D:\IBM\Rational\SDP\6.0\runtimes\base_v6\java\lib\ dt.jar; ..........

    can any one help, thanx in advance

  2. Re: Error 404: SRVE0203E: Servlet [action]

    For some reason it is unable to find the dependent classes. Here is a work around you can try: Copy the dependent jars (for example: Jar containing Project A classes and any another utility jars ) to $WAS_PROFILE_PATH\classes or a path which is already in the classpath...

    -Hope it helps.

+ Reply to Thread