Help~~~WAS Rapid deployment (WRD) - Websphere

This is a discussion on Help~~~WAS Rapid deployment (WRD) - Websphere ; ok, it shows i've successfully installed the application with WAS WRD, but why the app URL doesnt work (404 Not Found error). and I checked the WAS Admin console, the application is also not there...Where did it go wrong? thanks...

  1. Help~~~WAS Rapid deployment (WRD)

    ok, it shows i've successfully installed the application with WAS WRD, but why the app URL doesnt work (404 Not Found error). and I checked the WAS Admin console, the application is also not there...Where did it go wrong?
    thanks

  2. Re: Help~~~WAS Rapid deployment (WRD)

    screen shot

+ Reply to Thread