Is there any script to know state(started/stopped) of ear - Websphere

This is a discussion on Is there any script to know state(started/stopped) of ear - Websphere ; Hi, I would like to know whether the ear is running or not in application server . I need a script which returns the state of the ear in server. Regard Basha...

  1. Is there any script to know state(started/stopped) of ear

    Hi,
    I would like to know whether the ear is running or not in application server . I need a script which returns the state of the ear in server.

    Regard
    Basha

  2. Re: Is there any script to know state(started/stopped) of ear

  3. Re: Is there any script to know state(started/stopped) of ear

    On Apr 17, 4:51 pm, "Ben_" wrote:
    > Here is a start:http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...id=swg21207255.

    See startApplication_proc.tcl at the link below. It checks whether
    the application is already running.

    http://www.websphereconsultant.com/W...doc/index.html

+ Reply to Thread