Re: Websphere 6 Dynacache and Struts 2 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Websphere 6 Dynacache and Struts 2 - Websphere ; Did you make any progress? I also have a problem with Struts 2 that could be related. http://www-128.ibm.com/developerwork...d=158327&cat=9...

  1. Re: Websphere 6 Dynacache and Struts 2

    Did you make any progress? I also have a problem with Struts 2 that could be related.
    http://www-128.ibm.com/developerwork...d=158327&cat=9

  2. Re: Websphere 6 Dynacache and Struts 2

    FYI I have resolved my problem with Websphere.

    Had to set the com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.invokefilterscompatibility to true to get the Struts2 and Sitemesh filters to work with 6.1.0.5 along with an interim fix for PK33090.

    More details here:
    http://www.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost...31115&framed=y

+ Reply to Thread