Beginner problem to deploy war/ear - Websphere

This is a discussion on Beginner problem to deploy war/ear - Websphere ; Hi, I would need to know where to find a easy sample(like "hello" web message) war/ear file and an explanation about how to make it work. System: Websphere Aplication Server - express v5 (port 7090) over Windows 2000 SP4 Thanks ...

  1. Beginner problem to deploy war/ear

    Hi,

    I would need to know where to find a easy sample(like "hello" web message) war/ear file and an explanation about how to make it work.

    System:
    Websphere Aplication Server - express v5 (port 7090) over Windows 2000 SP4

    Thanks in advance

  2. Re: Beginner problem to deploy war/ear

    Yes, there are samples shipping with the product. Instructions can be found
    if not in the install guide on the CD then in the InfoCenter.

    BTW, WAS Express v5.0 is out of support since Sep.'06. Version 5.1 is still
    supported but latest version is v6.1.

  3. Re: Beginner problem to deploy war/ear

    thanks Ben,

    I am using WAS 5.0 trial version, and my problem is that i deploy correctly the war file without errors but then i have a n 404 error when i try to acces through browser, so maybe i need to configure something apart the deployment of the war file??

    thanks again

+ Reply to Thread