can i kill some java thread in the websphere5.1 DM - Websphere

This is a discussion on can i kill some java thread in the websphere5.1 DM - Websphere ; hi everyone! i have one question. my product enviroment is linux es 3.0, webpshere 5.1 deployment manager. i find some java thread always take up CPU resource. the cpu idel become to 0. i want kill this thread.Is any influence ...

  1. can i kill some java thread in the websphere5.1 DM

    hi everyone! i have one question.
    my product enviroment is linux es 3.0, webpshere 5.1 deployment manager.
    i find some java thread always take up CPU resource. the cpu idel become to 0.
    i want kill this thread.Is any influence to the system ?

  2. Re: can i kill some java thread in the websphere5.1 DM

    Killing individual threads within a Java Virtual Machine is a really bad
    idea - this can cause destabilization of the Java Runtime as well as
    whatever application is running in Java (like WebSphere). You would be
    better off trying to determine what the thread is doing and either
    fixing the application or the configuration of the environment.

    Regards,
    David Brauneis
    IBM Rational Build Forge Architecture & Development

    linh@telthink.com wrote:
    > hi everyone! i have one question.
    > my product enviroment is linux es 3.0, webpshere 5.1 deployment manager.
    > i find some java thread always take up CPU resource. the cpu idel become to 0.
    > i want kill this thread.Is any influence to the system ?

+ Reply to Thread