SessionContext on ThreadLocal? - Websphere

This is a discussion on SessionContext on ThreadLocal? - Websphere ; I was wondering if i could get the SessionContext from the ThreadLocal through a (static) method (getSessionContext()).. Is there such a method? Is the SessionContext put on ThreadLocal? Thank you in advance, clau...

  1. SessionContext on ThreadLocal?

    I was wondering if i could get the SessionContext from the ThreadLocal through a (static) method (getSessionContext()).. Is there such a method? Is the SessionContext put on ThreadLocal?

    Thank you in advance,
    clau

  2. Re: SessionContext on ThreadLocal?

    SessionContext is not put on ThreadLocal; in order to access it you need to put some code in the setSessionContext() method of your session bean to save the passed-in SessionContext into an instance variable.

    acrs22@yahoo.com wrote:
    > I was wondering if i could get the SessionContext from the ThreadLocal through a (static) method (getSessionContext()).. Is there such a method? Is the SessionContext put on ThreadLocal?
    >
    > Thank you in advance,
    > clau

+ Reply to Thread