Websphere 6.0 download not found ? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Websphere 6.0 download not found ? - Websphere ; Hi all, I tried to download WAS 6.0 trial version for windows from the ibm site. But it says file not found error. Anybody help me to download WAS 6.0 trial version for windows. I tried from the following link ...

  1. Websphere 6.0 download not found ?

    Hi all,
    I tried to download WAS 6.0 trial version for windows from the
    ibm site. But it says file not found error. Anybody help me to
    download WAS 6.0 trial version for windows.

    I tried from the following link location :

    http://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp...04CBW71&S_CMP=

    Any quick help will be appreciated.

    Regards,
    George

  2. Re: Websphere 6.0 download not found ?

    "Levis" wrote in message
    news:1175496699.177148.203030@e65g2000hsc.googlegr oups.com...
    > Hi all,
    > I tried to download WAS 6.0 trial version for windows from the
    > ibm site. But it says file not found error. Anybody help me to
    > download WAS 6.0 trial version for windows.
    >
    > I tried from the following link location :
    >
    > http://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp...04CBW71&S_CMP=
    >
    > Any quick help will be appreciated.
    >
    > Regards,
    > George

    That download did not work for me either. However you can get the 6.1
    version here:

    http://www-128.ibm.com/developerwork...AIN&S_CMP=rnav

+ Reply to Thread