how use sql query in websphere to retrive data from db2 - Websphere

This is a discussion on how use sql query in websphere to retrive data from db2 - Websphere ; pls tell me how i can apply sql query in websphere to retrive data from db2 if u hav some sample code or else information pls reply its urgent.... how to make resultset also?????????...

  1. how use sql query in websphere to retrive data from db2

    pls tell me how i can apply sql query in websphere to retrive data from db2
    if u hav some sample code or else information pls reply its urgent....
    how to make resultset also?????????

  2. Re: how use sql query in websphere to retrive data from db2

    noushad.alam@gmail.com wrote:
    > pls tell me how i can apply sql query in websphere to retrive data from db2
    > if u hav some sample code or else information pls reply its urgent....
    > how to make resultset also?????????

    Read a book. Take a training class. This newsgroup is to answer
    technical questions on WAS, not to provide remedial education.

+ Reply to Thread