websphere MQ server - Websphere

This is a discussion on websphere MQ server - Websphere ; Hi I have websphere 6.1 downloaded version installed in linux. When I configure a new server and to a test connection I get the following error... WebSphere MQ server testMQserver connection test failed for WebSphere MQ queue manager testMQmanager. CWSJP0050E: ...

  1. websphere MQ server

    Hi

    I have websphere 6.1 downloaded version installed in linux.

    When I configure a new server and to a test connection I get the following error...

    WebSphere MQ server testMQserver connection test failed for WebSphere MQ queue manager testMQmanager. CWSJP0050E: An attempt to connect to WebSphere MQ queue manager or queue sharing group testMQmanager failed. The WebSphere MQ reason code is MQRC_Q_MGR_NOT_AVAILABLE (2059)..

    Can Some on tell the reason for the same . Is it possible that MQ server is not a part of the test download.

    Thanks

    Rgds
    sagar

  2. Re: websphere MQ server

    sagark@hcl.in wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I have websphere 6.1 downloaded version installed in linux.
    >
    > When I configure a new server and to a test connection I get the
    > following error...
    >
    > WebSphere MQ server testMQserver connection test failed for WebSphere
    > MQ queue manager testMQmanager. CWSJP0050E: An attempt to connect to
    > WebSphere MQ queue manager or queue sharing group testMQmanager
    > failed. The WebSphere MQ reason code is MQRC_Q_MGR_NOT_AVAILABLE
    > (2059)..
    >

    > Can Some on tell the reason for the same . Is it possible that MQ
    > server is not a part of the test download.

    It's very possible. WebSphere MQ is a separate product.

  3. Re: websphere MQ server

    "Paul Ilechko" wrote in message
    > sagark@hcl.in wrote:
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> I have websphere 6.1 downloaded version installed in linux.
    >>
    >> When I configure a new server and to a test connection I get the
    >> following error...
    >>
    >> WebSphere MQ server testMQserver connection test failed for WebSphere
    >> MQ queue manager testMQmanager. CWSJP0050E: An attempt to connect to
    >> WebSphere MQ queue manager or queue sharing group testMQmanager
    >> failed. The WebSphere MQ reason code is MQRC_Q_MGR_NOT_AVAILABLE
    >> (2059)..
    >>

    >> Can Some on tell the reason for the same . Is it possible that MQ
    >> server is not a part of the test download.

    > It's very possible. WebSphere MQ is a separate product.

    The WebSphere MQ Server function is provided to allow interaction between
    the default messaging provider and
    WebSphere MQ, the WebSphere MQ Server can be configured to point to existing
    WebSphere MQ queue managers or queue sharing groups.

    So to make use of this, you would have to have a seperate install of the
    full WebSphere MQ product and configure the server with the correct
    host/port ect to connect to it. Heres a link to some more information in the
    info center :

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...tjfp0031_.html

    Regards

    Graham

  4. Re: websphere MQ server

    Paul Ilechko wrote:
    > sagark@hcl.in wrote:
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> I have websphere 6.1 downloaded version installed in linux.
    >>
    >> When I configure a new server and to a test connection I get the
    >> following error...
    >>
    >> WebSphere MQ server testMQserver connection test failed for WebSphere
    >> MQ queue manager testMQmanager. CWSJP0050E: An attempt to connect to
    >> WebSphere MQ queue manager or queue sharing group testMQmanager
    >> failed. The WebSphere MQ reason code is MQRC_Q_MGR_NOT_AVAILABLE
    >> (2059)..
    >>

    >> Can Some on tell the reason for the same . Is it possible that MQ
    >> server is not a part of the test download.

    > It's very possible. WebSphere MQ is a separate product.

    If you do wish to use WebSphere MQ, have a look at the trial version here:

    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/do...mq/?S_CMP=eCAT

    Ian.

    --
    ian.burnett@uk.ibm.com :: IBM, Hursley, UK

  5. Re: websphere MQ server

    When you installed WAS did you select MQ server to be installed with it? or
    did you install it withe eirther messaging unchecked or only messaging
    client checked (I think this is default).

    Sunit

    wrote in message
    news:356164690.1175340066517.JavaMail.wassrvr@ltsg was010.sby.ibm.com...
    > Hi
    >
    > I have websphere 6.1 downloaded version installed in linux.
    >
    > When I configure a new server and to a test connection I get the
    > following error...
    >
    > WebSphere MQ server testMQserver connection test failed for WebSphere MQ
    > queue manager testMQmanager. CWSJP0050E: An attempt to connect to
    > WebSphere MQ queue manager or queue sharing group testMQmanager failed.
    > The WebSphere MQ reason code is MQRC_Q_MGR_NOT_AVAILABLE (2059)..
    >

    > Can Some on tell the reason for the same . Is it possible that MQ server
    > is not a part of the test download.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Rgds
    > sagar