KeyStore and TrustStore - Websphere

This is a discussion on KeyStore and TrustStore - Websphere ; Hi , Just want to know how to create KeyStore and TrustStore for both Server and client in Websphere .. Please direct me to the proper documentation for these setps ? -Thanks...

  1. KeyStore and TrustStore

    Hi ,

    Just want to know how to create KeyStore and TrustStore for both Server and client in Websphere .. Please direct me to the proper documentation for these setps ?

    -Thanks

  2. Re: KeyStore and TrustStore

    pchalla@excentus.com wrote:
    > Hi ,
    >
    > Just want to know how to create KeyStore and TrustStore for both
    > Server and client in Websphere .. Please direct me to the proper
    > documentation for these setps ?

    look in the infocenter for whatever version of WAS you are using.

+ Reply to Thread