Hi All,

I have an application that bundles EMF 2.0.1 and is deployed in WAS 6.1 in PARENT_FIRST classloader configuration. Even though the WAS-resident EMF is version 2.1, the version of EMF that gets loaded is 2.0.1. This behaviour seems odd in PARENT_FIRST mode.

In PARENT_LAST, the bundled EMF is loaded as expected. But what I'm concerned about is the PARENT_FIRST behaviour and why it doesn't load EMF 2.1. It appears that the WAS-resident EMF is somehow not visible to the classloader hierarchy and is different to how WAS 6.0 works.

Ideas appreciated.

Thanks,
Anuradha