Woker Threads in Websphere 5.1 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Woker Threads in Websphere 5.1 - Websphere ; Hi all lovely brothers/sisters As I know that Websphere ver. 3.5 contains by default 50 Worker Threads for incoming subsquent requests, I like to know if ver. 5.1 does contain same thing. If ver 5.1 has it, how do I ...

  1. Woker Threads in Websphere 5.1

    Hi all lovely brothers/sisters

    As I know that Websphere ver. 3.5 contains by default 50 Worker Threads for incoming subsquent requests, I like to know if ver. 5.1 does contain same thing. If ver 5.1 has it, how do I get the info of it?

    Thank you all in advance.

  2. Re: Woker Threads in Websphere 5.1

    jpoon2001@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Hi all lovely brothers/sisters
    >
    > As I know that Websphere ver. 3.5 contains by default 50 Worker Threads for incoming subsquent requests, I like to know if ver. 5.1 does contain same thing. If ver 5.1 has it, how do I get the info of it?
    >
    > Thank you all in advance.

    I think 50 was still the default in 5.1. Your server's web container
    contains the configuration.

    Ken

+ Reply to Thread