yikes

You don't have to remove the project/app from WAS. All you need to do is STOP the project and, when you restart it, you get the classcastexception. I'm in the midst of this problem now.

I was thinking of adding the dependent classes as a Shared Library, but for my scenario, this is complicated since there is so much intermingling of class dependencies.

Does anyone have a solution to this? Surely this is something folks come across ALL THE TIME?? If you use a custom class as the value in the distributedmap, then you're basically out of luck?

thanks for any help