avoid cache of jsp fragment files with websphere 5.1 - Websphere

This is a discussion on avoid cache of jsp fragment files with websphere 5.1 - Websphere ; Hi, i want a problem with jspf files. When change one of this files and i update application on server, the server doesn´t refresh the jsp files that include them and shows old content of jspf. I have to chage ...

  1. avoid cache of jsp fragment files with websphere 5.1

    Hi,
    i want a problem with jspf files. When change one of this files and i update application on server, the server doesn´t refresh the jsp files that include them and shows old content of jspf.
    I have to chage all jsp files that include the jspfs to get "my" desired behaviour.

    I'm developing with RAD 6.0 ant to test I works with websphere 6. here i use:

    in ibm-web-ext.xmi configuration file. But this doesn´t work in was 5.1.
    Any idea to solv this problem?

  2. Re: avoid cache of jsp fragment files with websphere 5.1

    IIRC, WAS 5.1 does not recompile static includes when the master page is
    changed.

  3. Re: avoid cache of jsp fragment files with websphere 5.1

    ok.
    but what´s the way to install the same application if you change this jsp fragments?

  4. Re: avoid cache of jsp fragment files with websphere 5.1

    No need to install the application. Clear the cache for the JSPs in question, manually copy the jspf files to the nodes and delete the compiled classes for the JSPs. The JSPs would get recompiled and the changes get picked up.

  5. Re: avoid cache of jsp fragment files with websphere 5.1

    Thanks.
    But where can i find the compiled classess to remove them?

  6. Re: avoid cache of jsp fragment files with websphere 5.1

    Read a bit in the InfoCenter.

    It's found under /AppServer/temp.

+ Reply to Thread