I am trying to deploy the Adventure Builder application on WebSphere6.1. I have the Standard or Base version installed (Not the Express version). Is there a web site I can go to get the application, deploy scripts, websphere specific descriptors etc ? I dont see it in the samples that were installed with the WebSphere 6.1 Application Server.

Has anybody done this before ? What would I need other than the downloads one finds on the sun.com web site ?

For other app servers like Oracle, there is extensive documentation on how to deploy it in their application server. I am hoping I can find something like that for WebSphere too.

Thanks

Ramesh