Re: Need help in deploying EJB in websphere 6.1 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Need help in deploying EJB in websphere 6.1 - Websphere ; Hi folk, I deployed the EJB on websphere but on accessing a servlet i am getting error : "Cannot instantiate class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory" Can anyone help me in this. I didnot put anything in classpath. But i am able to access ...

  1. Re: Need help in deploying EJB in websphere 6.1

    Hi folk,

    I deployed the EJB on websphere but on accessing a servlet i am getting error :

    "Cannot instantiate class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory"

    Can anyone help me in this.
    I didnot put anything in classpath.
    But i am able to access pre-deployed samples application of EJB.
    Please help

    Sumit

  2. Re: Need help in deploying EJB in websphere 6.1

    sumit1201@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi folk,
    >
    > I deployed the EJB on websphere but on accessing a servlet i am getting error :
    >
    > "Cannot instantiate class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory"
    >
    > Can anyone help me in this.
    > I didnot put anything in classpath.
    > But i am able to access pre-deployed samples application of EJB.
    > Please help
    >
    > Sumit

    You'll need to look into your code to find out where you're using this
    class. It is not an IBM-supplied class.

    Ken

+ Reply to Thread