why deploy is disabled(grey) in RSA - Websphere

This is a discussion on why deploy is disabled(grey) in RSA - Websphere ; Hi, Got a curious issue in the migration from wsad5.1 to RSA6.0, the issue is: we have runable ejb project developed using WSAD512. The ejb project is mainly a collection of session beans and entity beans(BMP). In WSAD I can ...

  1. why deploy is disabled(grey) in RSA

    Hi,

    Got a curious issue in the migration from wsad5.1 to RSA6.0, the issue
    is:

    we have runable ejb project developed using WSAD512. The ejb project
    is mainly a collection of session beans and entity beans(BMP). In WSAD
    I can simply click RMIC from context menu of ejb project to generate
    deployable stub and skeleton code. By following the RAD migration
    wizard, I firstly exported all ejb and web in zip file with
    projectinterchange format, then imported to RAD.
    No problem was found after that except there were some path issues
    which can be easily fixed.
    The issues comes after I tried to deploy migrated code: Deploy is grey
    color which means I can do nothing with ejb deployment.

    Does anybody know what's wrong with deploy disable issue?
    Any help would be appreciated.

  2. Re: why deploy is disabled(grey) in RSA

    I'm facing the problem...Yet to resolve it...If someone knows the
    resolution pls reply...

    Regards,
    Chandralekha

  3. Re: why deploy is disabled(grey) in RSA

    In the past it seems like that symptom meant there was no server
    available to which the project could be deployed or the project didn't
    have the kind of nature that would make deployment a possible action.

+ Reply to Thread