Database session persistence - Websphere

This is a discussion on Database session persistence - Websphere ; Hi all, Iīm trying to config my cluster with database session persistence on db2. My system arquitecture is next: - Fisical machine A (FMA) has one deployment manager with one node and one app server federated - Fisical machine B ...

  1. Database session persistence

    Hi all,

    Iīm trying to config my cluster with database session persistence on db2. My system arquitecture is next:

    - Fisical machine A (FMA) has one deployment manager with one node and one app server federated
    - Fisical machine B has one app server federated on the FMA deployment manager
    - Fisical machine C has one DB2 UDB server

    Iīve config the cluster but I donīt know how to make it persistent on database and I donīt find how to do it on the ibm info center.

    I know where to activate it in the web container/sessions manager, but i donīt know how do I have to create the database, I mean, fields, data types, jdbc resources and the info center "configuring for database session persistence" on http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...6e%63%65%22%20
    doesnīt give much info so I can understand how to do it.

    Anybody knows where to find more info or how to do it?

    Thanks all.

  2. Re: Database session persistence

    Did you _try_ those directions? Seems pretty straightforward.

    Ken

    Borix wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Iīm trying to config my cluster with database session persistence on db2. My system arquitecture is next:
    >
    > - Fisical machine A (FMA) has one deployment manager with one node and one app server federated
    > - Fisical machine B has one app server federated on the FMA deployment manager
    > - Fisical machine C has one DB2 UDB server
    >
    > Iīve config the cluster but I donīt know how to make it persistent on database and I donīt find how to do it on the ibm info center.
    >
    > I know where to activate it in the web container/sessions manager, but i donīt know how do I have to create the database, I mean, fields, data types, jdbc resources and the info center "configuring for database session persistence" on http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...6e%63%65%22%20
    > doesnīt give much info so I can understand how to do it.
    >
    > Anybody knows where to find more info or how to do it?
    >
    > Thanks all.

+ Reply to Thread