Setting up clustering environment - Websphere

This is a discussion on Setting up clustering environment - Websphere ; Hi All, I am new to WAS ND v6, can any one help me out in setting up the clustering environment. I have two systems A and B, i wanna setup the DMGR and a node on System A and ...

  1. Setting up clustering environment

    Hi All,
    I am new to WAS ND v6, can any one help me out in setting up the clustering environment.
    I have two systems A and B,
    i wanna setup the DMGR and a node on System A and a normal node on system B.
    Please provide some detail steps or a link which has the related stuff in that.

    Thanks in advace..

    Regards,
    Vijay

  2. Re: Setting up clustering environment

    The InfoCenter and the Redbooks cover this subject.

    There is also an interesting PDF on the CD.

+ Reply to Thread