Problems with ContextClassLoader and bundleresource - Websphere

This is a discussion on Problems with ContextClassLoader and bundleresource - Websphere ; I use Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader().get Resources("") to determine what's installed and loaded on my server and, therefore, what functionality is available to the end user. Since upgrading to 6.1, instead of getting a proper path to a file, I get a reference ...

  1. Problems with ContextClassLoader and bundleresource

    I use Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader().get Resources("") to determine what's installed and loaded on my server and, therefore, what functionality is available to the end user.

    Since upgrading to 6.1, instead of getting a proper path to a file, I get a reference to "bundleresource://22/" - how do I resolve this into a proper URL?

    Thanks in advance

  2. Re: Problems with ContextClassLoader and bundleresource

    I have actually managed to solve this problem myself, and since discovered that it doesn't seem to be of any relevance to me to be able to do this. The main problem for me is that, since upgrading to 6.1, Websphere is no longer finding the EAR file for the application running, therefore it can't determine what classes are installed.

+ Reply to Thread