Basics of WAS - Websphere

This is a discussion on Basics of WAS - Websphere ; hi, I want to learn basics of WAS version 5.X . Like how to install WAS and setup servers .how to created projects and deploy them... I want to know these basics - where to get it? I know there ...

  1. Basics of WAS

    hi,
    I want to learn basics of WAS version 5.X .
    Like how to install WAS and setup servers .how to created projects and
    deploy them...
    I want to know these basics - where to get it?
    I know there is google - but want specific site or links -In the mean
    time i search for it...and get back if a got a good site.
    Thanks.

  2. Re: Basics of WAS

    "lakshmi" wrote in message
    news:1174450869.894698.310690@y66g2000hsf.googlegr oups.com...
    > hi,
    > I want to learn basics of WAS version 5.X .
    > Like how to install WAS and setup servers .how to created projects and
    > deploy them...
    > I want to know these basics - where to get it?
    > I know there is google - but want specific site or links -In the mean
    > time i search for it...and get back if a got a good site.
    > Thanks.

    http://www-306.ibm.com/software/webs...library51.html

  3. Re: Basics of WAS

    On Mar 21, 4:21 pm, "lakshmi" wrote:
    > hi,
    > I want to learn basics of WAS version 5.X .
    > Like how to install WAS and setup servers .how to created projects and
    > deploy them...
    > I want to know these basics - where to get it?
    > I know there is google - but want specific site or links -In the mean
    > time i search for it...and get back if a got a good site.
    > Thanks.

    Have a look at the WebSphere Presentations on the IBM Education
    Assistant site:

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...r1m0/index.jsp

+ Reply to Thread