Re: Mysterious DB2 connectivity exceptions in WebSphere - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Mysterious DB2 connectivity exceptions in WebSphere - Websphere ; Hi, there, Is your problem solved? I have same problem and wonder if you can share your solutions. Thanks....

  1. Re: Mysterious DB2 connectivity exceptions in WebSphere

    Hi, there,

    Is your problem solved? I have same problem and wonder if you can share your solutions.

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Mysterious DB2 connectivity exceptions in WebSphere

    Do you have any update on this issue? We are recieving the same errors - they are occasional and seem to occur at random intervals. Any additional information about this would be highly appreciated.

    Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread