How to get/set arrays in DataObject - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to get/set arrays in DataObject - Websphere ; Hi, I'm using WebSphere Integration Developer to create business objects. In the code I'm using the commonj.sdo.DataObject apis to get/set values in these business objects. WID allows me to declare an array (primitive or complex types) as a memeber of ...

  1. How to get/set arrays in DataObject

    Hi,

    I'm using WebSphere Integration Developer to create business objects. In the code I'm using the commonj.sdo.DataObject apis to get/set values in these business objects. WID allows me to declare an array (primitive or complex types) as a memeber of data objects, but the DataObject apis do not have any method to get or set arrays. How do I get/set these arrays from data objects? Has anybody worked on handling arrays in data objects. Please help.

    Thanks and Regards,
    Isaac

  2. Re: How to get/set arrays in DataObject

    Suppose that status is a String array (String[]).

    List list = unifiedResourceCriteriaInfo.getList("status");

    String elem0 = (String)list.get(0);

    Basically you get an array as a list and cast every element to its type.

+ Reply to Thread