Hi...

I couldn't start WAS 6.0.2.17 after deploying Portal 5.1 application to Portal 6.0.0.1. Any idea how to solve this?

ADMU0128I: Starting tool with the wp_profile profile
ADMU3100I: Reading configuration for server: WebSphere_Portal
ADMU3200I: Server launched. Waiting for initialization status.
ADMU3011E: Server launched but failed initialization. startServer.log,
SystemOut.log(or job log in zOS) and other log files under
C:\ibm\WebSphere\profiles\wp_profile\logs\WebSpher e_Portal should
contain failure information.

Please find the StartServer.log from the attachment.