Re: Need help in deploying EJB in websphere 6.1 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Need help in deploying EJB in websphere 6.1 - Websphere ; Sorry the correct file is. Today app.war /app select.jar would you please tell me the exact uri. Thank you...

  1. Re: Need help in deploying EJB in websphere 6.1

    Sorry the correct file is.

    Today

    app.war
    /app

    select.jar

    would you please tell me the exact uri.

    Thank you

  2. Re: Need help in deploying EJB in websphere 6.1

    the actual uri is this which is giving error

    Please suggest me.
    Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread