We use Weblogic 10.0 MP1 application server and created portlet using the JSR168 standards of GenericPortlet. The portlet is successfully deployed and renders all the pages properly. When we submit a form, the processAction() of the Portlet class executes correctly but loses all render parameters and request/response object states before reaching doView().

All JSR168 standards are followed to create these portlets and we have used response.setRenderParameters(parameters); to make sure that doView() has access to render parameters.

Any help is really appreciated.

~AK