Hi,

We are an old BEA customer and are running the BEA Weblogic 8.1 application server in production.
Every year we have paid our BEA Partner a support fee to be able to upgrade to the latest Weblogic version.

Now it looks that when you want to migrate from the BEA Weblogic 8.1 version to the latest version, now Oracle Weblogic 10.3,
you have to pay to migrate your current licenses to the Oracle licenses model.

I ask myself the question why we have paid every year a support fee and are now not able anymore to upgrade our application server without paying extra money!

Are there other people in the same situation?

Best regards,

Joris