Hi,
We have an application running on weblogic and when I start the application service, I see the following error updated in the logs and the service gets stopped.

Error:

[netscape.ldap.LDAPException: [Security:090477]Certificate chain received from - was not trusted causing SSL handshake failure. (91)]]

I am new to weblogic, SSL certificates, etc stuff and didn't find much information anywhere. So can someone please help me to fix the problem...

We do not have the keystore password available... so updating existing keystore might not be possible...

Sorry, if the problem is already posted.

Thanks,
Madhu.