Hi,

In our application whenever we perform any activities the Active Connections Current Count in web logic gets increment by 1 or sometimes by 2. Once that activity is done then the Active Connections Current Count decrement by 1 or sometimes by 2

After some time this leads to increase the Active Connections Current Count and exceeds max limit in connection pool

We have seen Leaked Connection Count in web logic is always 0 after performing any activity.

Could any body let me know the behavior when and why this happens?

Stack for more details: Weblogic9.2, JNDI, Oracle10g and Linux platform

Thanks in advance

Thanks,
Hemant