hi,
hv a problem.
I have domain A with distributed topic(4 managed servers) and domain b with distributed queue(across 2 managed servers). I created JMS bridge betwwen Domain A(Dist Topic) and Domain B (dist Queue) deployed on cluster in Domain B .When ever there is a message in Topic , it is consumed by the Bridge and message is delivered to both members of distributed Queue.So there is replica of messages which is not required.

i need to get message in only one member of distributed queue rather than in both.
If i dipoly bridge in only one managed server then only one member of dist Queue gets message from topic(thorugh JMS bridge).But because of high aviaalbility , i need to deploy bridge in cluster.

Any help on this is very much appriciated.thanks in advance