weblogic.security.providers.realmadapter.Authoriza tionProviderImpl - Weblogic

This is a discussion on weblogic.security.providers.realmadapter.Authoriza tionProviderImpl - Weblogic ; Hello, We use Weblogic server to run our application. Everyday we have server restart automatically at 4 AM. Sometimes we are unable to access our application eventhough the server is up. Restarting the server fix the issue temporarily. I found ...

  1. Question weblogic.security.providers.realmadapter.Authoriza tionProviderImpl

    Hello,

    We use Weblogic server to run our application. Everyday we have server restart automatically at 4 AM. Sometimes we are unable to access our application eventhough the server is up. Restarting the server fix the issue temporarily. I found the below error in log files, I could not sort it out. Can anybody help me?

    Error at log file :

    weblogic.jndi.internal.AdminModeAccessException: Unable to resolve 'ReportEJBHome'. Resolved ''; remaining name ''.
    weblogic.jndi.internal.AdminModeAccessException: Unable to resolve 'ReportEJBHome'. Resolved ''; remaining name ''
    at weblogic.jndi.internal.AdminModeHandler.checkLooku p(AdminModeHandler.java:108)
    at weblogic.jndi.internal.ServerNamingNode.lookupHere (ServerNamingNode.java:170)
    at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.lookup(Basi cNamingNode.java:206)
    at weblogic.jndi.internal.RootNamingNode_WLSkel.invok e(Unknown Source)
    at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.invoke(BasicS erverRef.java:553)
    at weblogic.rmi.cluster.ClusterableServerRef.invoke(C lusterableServerRef.java:224)
    at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef$1.run(BasicSe rverRef.java:443)
    at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubjec t.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:363)
    at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Se curityManager.java:147)
    at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.handleRequest (BasicServerRef.java:439)
    at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef.access$300(Ba sicServerRef.java:61)
    at weblogic.rmi.internal.BasicServerRef$BasicExecuteR equest.run(BasicServerRef.java:983)
    at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread. java:209)
    at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java :181)

    Error message at browser :

    Error 404--Not Found
    From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
    10.4.5 404 Not Found

    When I receive the above error,Some Modules of our application are not transitioned toSTATE_ADMIN to STATE_ACTIVE .

    Regards,

    Deepak
    Last edited by Deepakkumard; 02-01-2010 at 02:35 PM.

+ Reply to Thread