Hi team,

We are migrating weblogic 8.1 to weblogic 10.0. We are facing some
exceptions in 10. We build aplication in Java 5, it is only the web-
application and the IDE is Sun Studio Creator 2 update 1 and we are
getting the below exception in run-time.

Home.jsp:19:57: Error in "/df/weblogic/dfuat100/servers/dfuat100-01/
tmp/_WL_user/InflightRetail/tgu6l9/war/pageheader.jspf" at line 1: The
encoding "null" specified in the XML prolog is unsupported.
file="pageheader.jspf"/>

^---------------^
Home.jsp:111:57: Error in "/df/weblogic/dfuat100/servers/dfuat100-01/
tmp/_WL_user/InflightRetail/tgu6l9/war/navigation.jspf" at line 1: The
encoding "null" specified in the XML prolog is unsupported.
file="navigation.jspf"/>

^---------------^

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute
(ServletStubImpl.java:247)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.onAddToM apException
(ServletStubImpl.java:394)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute
(ServletStubImpl.java:309)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute
(ServletStubImpl.java:175)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.in vokeServlet
(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:525)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.fo rward
(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:261)
at com.sun.faces.context.ExternalContextImpl.dispatch
(ExternalContextImpl.java:322)
at com.sun.faces.application.ViewHandlerImpl.renderVi ew
(ViewHandlerImpl.java:130)
at com.sun.rave.web.ui.appbase.faces.ViewHandlerImpl. renderView
(ViewHandlerImpl.java:311)
at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.RenderResponsePhase.execut e
(RenderResponsePhase.java:87)
at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.phase
(LifecycleImpl.java:221)
at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render
(LifecycleImpl.java:117)
at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServl et.java:
198)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper
$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java: 226)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invok eServlet
(StubSecurityHelper.java:124)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute
(ServletStubImpl.java:283)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter
(TailFilter.java:26)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter
(FilterChainImpl.java:42)
at com.sun.rave.web.ui.util.UploadFilter.doFilter
(UploadFilter.java:194)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter
(FilterChainImpl.java:42)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext
$ServletInvocationAction.run(Unknown Source)
at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubjec t.doAs
(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Un known
Source)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.sec uredExecute(Unknown
Source)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.exe cute
(Unknown Source)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run
(ServletRequestImpl.java:1366)
at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread. java:200)
at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java :172)
weblogic.servlet.jsp.CompilationException: Failed to compile JSP /
Home.jsp

The same is working in Weblogic 8.1.