WebLogic Cannot find SSL license - Weblogic

This is a discussion on WebLogic Cannot find SSL license - Weblogic ; Hi, I'm very newbie with WebLogic. I'm trying to run an application which uses WebLogic libraries and it throws the below exception when I run it: Warning: Unable to load trusted certificates from file portal.cer:Cannot find SSL license component for ...

  1. WebLogic Cannot find SSL license

    Hi,

    I'm very newbie with WebLogic. I'm trying to run an application which uses WebLogic libraries and it throws the below exception when I run it:

    Warning: Unable to load trusted certificates from file portal.cer:Cannot find SSL license component for this Weblogic Platform release
    Disabling strict checking on adapter weblogic.webservice.client.WLSSLAdapter@162dbb6
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot find SSL license component for this Weblogic Platform release
    at com.bea.sslplus.WeblogicHandler.checkLicense(Unkno wn Source)
    at com.certicom.net.ssl.SSLContext.(Unknown Source)
    at weblogic.webservice.client.BaseWLSSLAdapter.getCon text(BaseWLSSLAdapter.java:769)
    at weblogic.webservice.client.BaseWLSSLAdapter.setTru stManager(BaseWLSSLAdapter.java:695)
    at weblogic.webservice.client.BaseWLSSLAdapter._setSt rictChecking(BaseWLSSLAdapter.java:351)
    at weblogic.webservice.client.WLSSLAdapter.setStrictC hecking(WLSSLAdapter.java:134)
    at cliente.ws.LlamadaServicio.envioDatos(LlamadaServi cio.java:141)
    at cliente.ws.LlamadaServicio.llamadaWebService(Llama daServicio.java:115)
    at cliente.MainTest.(MainTest.java:77)
    at cliente.MainTest.main(MainTest.java:108)

    I have the license.bea file in C:\bea and I'm putting this path in the CLASSPATH:

    > java -Dssl.debug=true -Dweblogic.StdoutDebugEnabled=true -classpath c:\bea\ -jar ClienteVuelos_retocado.jar

    I've checked that my license.bea file has SSL/Domestic and SSL/Export statements:

    component="SSL/Export"
    cpus="1"
    expiration="never"
    ip="any"
    licensee="WebLogic Platform Developer"
    serial="XXX"
    signature="XXX"
    type="SDK"
    units="5"
    />
    component="SSL/Domestic"
    cpus="1"
    expiration="never"
    ip="any"
    licensee="WebLogic Platform Developer"
    serial="XXX"
    signature="XXX"
    type="SDK"
    units="5"
    />

    Can someone help me?

    Thanks!

  2. Re: WebLogic Cannot find SSL license

    Finally I could do it. The problem was the command line with I was using to run the application. The next one is the correct command line order:

    $ java -Dbea.home=/path_with_my_license.bea_file/ -Djava.protocol.handler.pkgs=com.certicom.net.ssl -Dweblogic.webservice.client.ssl.strictcertchecking =False -classpath /my_path/ -jar my_jar.jar

    Now, I have another problem. I can send a request and I receive my response. But server says that the credentials used are incorrect (they are the correct ones). Could it be a problem with the certificate? I'm using the method:

    WLSSLAdapter adapter.setTrustedCertificatesFile("mycert.cer");

    Some idea?

    Thanks!

  3. Re: WebLogic Cannot find SSL license

    I couldn't find the price per processor on the site but I'm sure a quick phone call would help!

+ Reply to Thread