Hey folks,

My name is Josh (obviously). I am having some real trouble setting up
realms and using the j_security_check. I'm spinning my wheels on this
issue, and I am coming up short each and every time. I have read and
re-read the tomcat documentation and I also have a book on tomcat.
They pretty much say the same thing word for word. (Thanks
O'Reilly). In my form, on submission I am calling the
j_security_check. Do I have to put a specific .jar into tomcat
6's .lib folder or is it already there? I keep getting
"j_security_check is not available". I've dug around the sun forums a
bit but I didn't really find anything of usefulness. If this is not
working correctly, should I try re-installing tomcat to get it
working?

Here is a snippet of my web.xml file:

Login.jsp

Katiana
/*
DELETE
GET
POST
PUT

admin
user
manager
trainer

FORM
Training

/Login.jsp
/Login.jsp

With this I am redirecting all invalid login's back to the Login.jsp
page

The server.xml snippet needed to setup the realm:

driverName="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
connectionURL="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/*******"
connectionName="*******"
connectionPassword="********"
userTable="tcuser" userNameCol="tcuser_name"
userCredCol="password"
userRoleTable="tcrole" roleNameCol="tcrole_name" />

Any clue you can give me would be greatly appreciated. I'm really
getting frustrated with tomcat. Thank you in advance.

- Josh