question on EAR deployment - Weblogic

This is a discussion on question on EAR deployment - Weblogic ; My EAR includes WAR, EJB JAR,和common lib jars. common lib jars is both used by WAR and EJB JAR. I delpoy the EAR on weblogic 9.2 1. i add commonLib.jar in application.xml ,using it doesnt work, because it says ejb ...

  1. question on EAR deployment

    My EAR includes WAR, EJB JAR,和common lib jars.
    common lib jars is both used by WAR and EJB JAR.
    I delpoy the EAR on weblogic 9.2
    1. i add commonLib.jar in application.xml ,using
    it doesnt work, because it says ejb jar cannot find classes in
    commonLib.jar.
    seems not working on weblogic as excepected?

    2. I add Class-Path: commonLib.jar in MANIFEST.MF in Ejb jar. This
    time, it
    seem's common classes is found but it says:
    weblogic.ejb.container.deployer.DeploymentDescript orException which
    lacks a String contructor, original message - Unable to load a class
    specified in your ejb-jar.xml:xxx.yyy.Zzz

    Right now,i am using the "undeployable" way, I add commonLib.jar in
    the classpath of weblogic start script, and deploy Ejb and Webapp
    seperatly, it works but is not a profesional way.

    So, can you help with this EAR deployment problem?

  2. Re: question on EAR deployment

    *Myeclipse

+ Reply to Thread