Hi,

I am working towards increasing the performance of my Application
running on WL 9.1 and using AJAX technology. After investigating on
different approaches for improving performance, I implemented the
Compression filter (including the ResponseWrapper and ResponseStream)
on the weblogic server.

I ran this application on Jboss and Weblogic9.1 and found that I
received 53% compression on Jboss while 0% on weblogic.

Please let me know if there is requirement for any special plugin for
making it work on weblogic or any code that needs to be implemented.

Thanks
Mradul