[BEA][Oracle JDBC Driver]No more data available to read. - Weblogic

This is a discussion on [BEA][Oracle JDBC Driver]No more data available to read. - Weblogic ; Hi, I am working on - BEA Weblogic version 9.22 & Oracle 10g. I have created a data source(Connection Pool) with below configuration: Initial Capacity: 1 Maximum Capacity: 15 Test Connections on Reserve: Selected Test Frequency: 1 Database Driver: Oracle's ...

  1. [BEA][Oracle JDBC Driver]No more data available to read.

    Hi,
    I am working on - BEA Weblogic version 9.22 & Oracle 10g. I have
    created a data source(Connection Pool) with below configuration:
    Initial Capacity: 1
    Maximum Capacity: 15
    Test Connections on Reserve: Selected
    Test Frequency: 1
    Database Driver: Oracle's Driver (Thin) Version 9.0.1, 9.2.0, 10

    When I am trying to invoke any of the store procedure using JDBC's
    callabale statement, I get an exception:

    [BEA][Oracle JDBC Driver]No more data available to read.

    I am not able to figure out what is the root cause. When i see my
    code, everything seems to be fine. Also the procedures seems to be OK.
    It will be great if any one can let me know the solution.

    Thanks.

  2. Re: [Oracle JDBC Driver]No more data available to read.

    On Mar 12, 10:11 pm, "mineshde...@gmail.com"
    wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I am working on - BEA Weblogic version 9.22 & Oracle 10g. I have
    > created a data source(Connection Pool) with below configuration:
    > Initial Capacity: 1
    > Maximum Capacity: 15
    > Test Connections on Reserve: Selected
    > Test Frequency: 1
    > Database Driver: Oracle's Driver (Thin) Version 9.0.1, 9.2.0, 10
    >
    > When I am trying to invoke any of the store procedure using JDBC's
    > callabale statement, I get an exception:
    >
    > [BEA][Oracle JDBC Driver]No more data available to read.
    >
    > I am not able to figure out what is the root cause. When i see my
    > code, everything seems to be fine. Also the procedures seems to be OK.
    > It will be great if any one can let me know the solution.
    >
    > Thanks.

    what are the types of the output parameters of the procedures?
    The error seems to indicate an error at the DBMS that killed
    the connection. Can you check the dbms error log?
    Joe Weinstein at BEA Systems

+ Reply to Thread