Hello;

I'm trying to deploy a bean using the administration console and I'm
getting the following error.
Can someone tell me where I'm supposed to put the struts.jar file or
what script I am supposed to update to reference the struts.jar file.
If I am barking up the wrong tree, can you also let me know.
I've tried several things to no avail.

javax.servlet.ServletException: [HTTP:101249]
[weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext@559 035 - name:
'stock', context-path: '/stock']: Servlet class
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet for servlet action could not be
loaded because the requested class was not found in the classpath C:
\bea\weblogic91\samples\server\examples\build\stoc kEar\StockWar\WEB-INF
\classes. java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.

Thanks,
Tim