how to run servlet using weblogic - Weblogic

This is a discussion on how to run servlet using weblogic - Weblogic ; hi, i m facing a problem it is how to run servlet using weblogic and another is when i starts my weblogic and run it on internet explorer after login internet explorer gets automatically close ....

  1. how to run servlet using weblogic

    hi,
    i m facing a problem it is how to run servlet using weblogic
    and another is when i starts my weblogic and run it on internet
    explorer
    after login internet explorer gets automatically close .

  2. Re: how to run servlet using weblogic

    Did you define the servlet in web.xml.
    Post some code to review like servlet code and web.xml

+ Reply to Thread