Pls., Help its Urgent - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Pls., Help its Urgent - Weblogic ; Actually am new to weblogic, I successfully installed weblogic 9.2 on the server and learnt that I need to create a domain which I did but on starting the application after deployment it displays this ERROR: javax.servlet.servletException:failed to Initialize core. ...

  1. Pls., Help its Urgent

    Actually am new to weblogic, I successfully installed weblogic 9.2 on
    the server and learnt that I need to create a domain which I did but
    on starting the application after deployment it displays this ERROR:
    javax.servlet.servletException:failed to Initialize core. Please can
    any body help me out with this.

  2. Re: Pls., Help its Urgent

    On 28 nov 2007, 09:22, Adam wrote:
    > Actually am new to weblogic, I successfully installed weblogic 9.2 on
    > the server and learnt that I need to create a domain which I did but
    > on starting the application after deployment it displays this ERROR:
    > javax.servlet.servletException:failed to Initialize core. Please can
    > any body help me out with this.

    Maybe you created a domain with wrong parameters.. try to create
    another domain.. verify if the ip address, tcp port and multicast ip
    are ok..

+ Reply to Thread