My application is structured like so:

myapp
---- css
---- META-INF
---- WEB-INF
--------classes
--------jsp
--------lib - contains jars

My problem is that whenever I deploy the app through the
administration console and then access my application I get CNF errors
for the classes in the JAR files in lib. If I just drop the war into
the appropriate location and restart the server, everything is fine.
Is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm using WL 8.1 (unknown SP) with
Java 1.4.2_05. I am able able to access JSPs in both instances that do
not make reference to classes in the JARs, but once I hit a JSP that
does, I'm toast - in the admin console deployed app, that is.