JSP - mozilla and firefox problem - Weblogic

This is a discussion on JSP - mozilla and firefox problem - Weblogic ; Hi all, I have made a web application with JSPs. It seems to work fine with IE. However, with Mozilla and Firefox, it displays the HTML source generated by JSP instead of actually showing the HTML page for that source. ...

  1. JSP - mozilla and firefox problem

    Hi all,

    I have made a web application with JSPs. It seems to work fine with IE.
    However, with Mozilla and Firefox, it displays the HTML source
    generated by JSP instead of actually showing the HTML page for that
    source.

    I'm stumped because I haven't found any other msgs on forums with
    someone experiencing the same problem. Any help would be appreciated. I
    need to fix this urgently.

    Thanks

    regards
    Duke

    P.S. It was suggested by someone on another forum that I should check
    tag. I have already done that and the HTML code is error free
    (or so it seems).

  2. Re: JSP - mozilla and firefox problem

    Hi
    I'm facing the same problem and i try every single thing I need help now . Duke what you did to solve this problem please let me know.
    Thanks
    naveen

+ Reply to Thread