Hi
I m new to JSP and i m nt being able to sort out a problem.
I ve developed a page which has about more than hunded options to
select from. these options can be grouped into four groups. All the
options are selected from the database (MySQL). Combination of all the
options selected are made into a final query to fetch the results.
I m getting all the selected values but not being able to call
different functions for further processing. I m nt using beans or
servelets. Wht will be the best way to do as i have to again display
the results in a tabular format.

pallavi