jsp:include adds unwanted newline - Weblogic

This is a discussion on jsp:include adds unwanted newline - Weblogic ; Hi. I have a JSP version.jsp containing ONLY "1.0" - there is no newline in that file. When I include that in outer.jsp like this: The generated output is: 1.0 Is this the expected behaviour? Is there any way to ...

  1. jsp:include adds unwanted newline

    Hi.

    I have a JSP version.jsp containing ONLY "1.0" - there is no newline in
    that file. When I include that in outer.jsp like this:

    The generated output is:

    1.0

    Is this the expected behaviour? Is there any way to work around this?
    Running WL 8.1.5 on Win2000.

    Br.

    Morten

  2. Re: jsp:include adds unwanted newline

    Try:

    <%--
    --%>

    commenting out the linefeed.

    usenet@kikobu.com wrote:
    > Hi.
    >
    > I have a JSP version.jsp containing ONLY "1.0" - there is no newline in
    > that file. When I include that in outer.jsp like this:
    >

    > The generated output is:

    1.0

    > Is this the expected behaviour? Is there any way to work around this?
    > Running WL 8.1.5 on Win2000.

  3. Re: jsp:include adds unwanted newline

    Try it add flush="true"

    The generated output is:

    1.0

+ Reply to Thread