WebLogic 8.1 admin console not displaying!!! - Weblogic

This is a discussion on WebLogic 8.1 admin console not displaying!!! - Weblogic ; We migrated from WebLogic 7.0 to 8.1 SP5 as per the instructions in the Upgrade Guide. The new 8.1 sever boots up fine. Our application is also deployed properly. However, when we try to get to the admin console, using ...

  1. WebLogic 8.1 admin console not displaying!!!

    We migrated from WebLogic 7.0 to 8.1 SP5 as per the instructions in the
    Upgrade Guide. The new 8.1 sever boots up fine. Our application is
    also deployed properly. However, when we try to get to the admin
    console, using http://ipaddressort/console, it is displaying a blank
    page. What could be the problem?

    Thanks
    cs

  2. Re: WebLogic 8.1 admin console not displaying!!!

    Did you upgrade your application JAR files to SP5? It could be your
    application Admin module have some problem. Does it throw any log on
    Console? How about Server console? Is it coming good, when you don't
    deploy the application.

+ Reply to Thread