Hi All,
I am pretty new to weblogic8.1.I am Getting a error if i try to
concatenate a object to the string in out.println statement.
For your kind reference progam and error pattern is enclosed.

public class Test extends HttpServlet
{
PrintWriter out;

public void doGet(HttpServletRequest req,HttpServletResponse res)
throws ServletException,IOException
{
out=res.getWriter();
String aaa="Google";
out.println("Hai"+aaa);
} }

ERROR IS:

Error 500--Internal Server Error
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/StringBuilder
at Test.doGet(Test.java:15)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:740)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:853)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletI nvocationAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:971)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeSe rvlet(ServletStubImpl.java:402)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeSe rvlet(ServletStubImpl.java:305)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$Ser vletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java :6350)
at
weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubjec t.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:317)
at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Se curityManager.java:118)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.inv okeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3635)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execu te(ServletRequestImpl.java:2585)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThrea d.java:197)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.ja va:170)

If i use the statement like;
out.println("Hai");
out.println(aaa); ...It works fine

Plz, help me out there.Thanks All.