Hi

We are using Weblogic 8.1 as the App Server with an iPlanet webserver,
both running on AIX 5.1.

I am looking for some solutions that will automatically strip off all
whitespace and newline characters from the HTML generated by a JSP
page. This solution should be something like the gzip compression
module that automatically performs gzip compression on the generated
HTML before it is sent to the browser.

Problem we are facing is that some of our generated HTML pages are 1/2
MB in size (text alone). We have enabled gzip compresssion to reduce
the size, but would like to achieve further reductions by stripping of
whitespace and newline chars.

Thanks in advance
Arun