I have deployed a web application (did not have any problems deploying)
and when I try to access the web app, I get a
404 (Page Not Found) error.

In the log files, all I see is "action: Processing a GET for /login"
and that's it...no error messages whatsoever...

Contents of the weblogic.xml file are as follows:

WebLogic Deployment Descriptor

/bea/appDomain/applications
/myapp/*/*

/myapp

I am using struts, and in struts-config.xml, the action for login is as
described below:

In web.xml there is a mapping for "*.do" URI's...

I am trying to access the application as follows:

http://hostort/myapp/login.do

I am not able to get past this problem...this same web application is
working fine in Tomcat (version 4.*)...

I am using Weblogic 7...

Any help would be appreciated...

Vishy