Problem accessing struts ApplicationResources in weblogic 8.1 - Weblogic

This is a discussion on Problem accessing struts ApplicationResources in weblogic 8.1 - Weblogic ; Hi, I am experiencing trouble when trying to have a basic Struts 1.0 webapp run under Weblogic 8.1 The file ApplicationResources.properties does not seem to be found. In fact, the error message I have is 'Missing message for key login.username', ...

  1. Problem accessing struts ApplicationResources in weblogic 8.1

    Hi,

    I am experiencing trouble when trying to have a basic Struts 1.0 webapp
    run under Weblogic 8.1
    The file ApplicationResources.properties does not seem to be found. In
    fact, the error message I have is 'Missing message for key
    login.username', but I think the problem is that it does not find the
    file.
    The same webapp works perfectly under Resin, without changing anything,
    but not under Weblogic 8.1. Does it ring any bell to someone ? Is it a
    known bug/problem from Weblogic ?
    Thanks for any piece if info.

  2. Re: Problem accessing struts ApplicationResources in weblogic 8.1

    Hey,

    Just take the jsp-api.jar from tomcat /common/lib, and add it to your
    WEB-INF /lib and it should work.

+ Reply to Thread